Swoops is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to help define and grow our social media presence. You will work alongside members of the Swoops marketing team, while consistently engaging and collaborating with all cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for planning, executing, tracking and reporting progress on social initiatives that lead to tangible business results. You’ll work across a variety of social media platforms, creating, sharing and managing content that drives conversation and engagement. If you are a dynamic storyteller and content creator who loves the sports and NFT worlds, you’ll love Swoops.
- Build and manage the Swoops social media strategy.
- Create post-ready content using Photoshop, Final Cut (or other tools).
- Engage consumers on social, responding to questions or complaints.
- Promote company initiatives in an interesting and compelling way.
- Stay current on trends and find ways to connect them to Swoops.
- Insert Swoops into relevant social media conversations as they happen.
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish social objectives.
- Leverage data to elevate campaign results.
- Design and build out dashboards to track performance.
- Have 5+ years experience in a social media focused rol.
- Have shown the ability to build engaging social media channels.
- Have demonstrated the ability to create engaging content.
- Have strong writing and communication skills.
- Understand the NFT and crypto worlds.
- Are a sports fan, particularly a basketball fan.
- Are a self-starting, proactive member of the team.
- Consider data and analytics as critical to measuring performance.
- Are a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and internal teams alike.
- Are comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Have strong personal organization and project management abilities.