#paid is a creator marketing platform that sits at the intersection of brand and creator collaboration. We help direct-to-consumer and Fortune 500 brands like Phillips Hue, Clearbanc, Unilever, and Sephora, activate creators to drive growth.
We are building the platform of record that powers content creation and distribution for brands globally. The better we do that, the better we can serve our creator community and provide them with the best place on earth to do what they love—create.
We’re hiring a strategic, inquisitive, and data-driven Paid Media Manager to join our growing Paid Media team. In this role, you will be tasked with applying your media planning and buying expertise across various ad platforms and using your skills to plan, manage, and optimize client proposals and campaigns. You will be working collaboratively with the Sales, Strategy and Analytics, and Program Success teams as a subject-matter expert in paid media to deliver results, scale client media spend and bring the paid media strategies you help ideate for clients to life.
Day to Day
- You will manage and optimize campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and programmatically while ensuring client KPI(s) and deliverables are exceeded
- Cross-departmental collaboration with Sales, Strategy, and Customer Success teams as a media expert to develop strategic media plans and proposals for clients, while owning Paid Amplification strategy and deliverables for Enterprise client proposals
- Consult Sales, Strategy, and Customer Success teams on how to scale campaign performance and provide strategic recommendations to help secure recurring business from new and existing clients across Enterprise and SMB departments
- Provide operational and technical support as a Paid Media expert across #paid
- Solve business partner challenges by way of critical thinking and teamwork that produces industry-leading business plans for large customers
- Provide training and thought leadership to the company through best practices, documentation, case studies, and virtual training
- 2+ years experience working with agencies and/or directly with brands on social media (primarily Meta and TikTok, but ideally also YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat) and programmatic display/video campaigns
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- 2+ years experience managing various types of Facebook / Instagram / YouTube campaigns with objectives across the funnel (Reach, Video Views, Landing Page Views, Conversions, App Installs, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Facebook, and Google reporting capabilities, as well as the ability to pull and frame relevant insights from campaign performance
- Understanding of client success measurement tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, and can work independently within a team-focused organization
- You have the ability to craft impactful recommendation rationales by using research to drive creative solutions and are constantly learning about your craft
- You thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- You believe in the power of teamwork, are a team player & you celebrate and recognize the contributions of others
Nice to Have
- Experience with YouTube Ads / Google DV360 / DoubleClick Campaign Manager an asset
- If your experience doesn't meet every requirement listed, we would still love to hear from you!
- We are a group of passionate and thoughtful people working together to fundamentally change the way brands are built while empowering creators to make a living doing what they love
- We are growing quickly! Plus, #paid is the highest-rated platform on the popular G2 Crowd software review website
- We have all the fun perks you’d expect—flexible vacation policy, competitive vision, dental, and health benefits, team lunches, and socials (yes, even remotely!)
- We are proud of our culture and care about it deeply—we live by our team values and are always trying to make #paid a better company today than it was yesterday
- We encourage learning, growth, continuous improvement, and provide the freedom to experiment
Equal Employment Opportunity
#paid is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.