Finding the right email marketing service is hard. You need to make sure you use a platform that is complaint with the law, doesn't send your emails to someones spam folder, and has the right features you need (at the right price). This post should help you find the best email marketing service for your use case.
Did you know that the ROI on email marketing is approximately 28.5 percent? To put that in perspective, the ROI for direct mail is only 7 percent, so you can see major business growth when you use email marketing correctly.
To see the best results from email marketing, you need to make sure you have a proper strategy along with a great email marketing service.
Not sure what to look for in an email marketing platform? Read on to learn more about the most important features to consider when you start shopping. We’re also sharing the top 15 best email marketing services (beyond the typical HubSpot) for your business.
What to look for in a good email marketing platform
There are tons of different email marketing tools you can use depending on the type of business you run and the specific goals you have for your email marketing campaigns.
It doesn’t matter if you run an ecommerce business, are an individual creator looking to send out newsletters (check out our beehiiv review for our newsletter platform of choice) to your followers, or anything in between. You can find a platform that works for you.
Before we dive into the best email marketing software options, let’s touch on the most important factors to look for when you start shopping around. Here are some key things to keep in mind during your search:
Ease of use
As a busy professional, you don’t have hours (and definitely not days) to spend learning the ins and outs of a new email marketing platform. Who has time to figure out things like SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) when they’ve got a business to run?
If you want to experience all the benefits of email marketing, you need to find a tool that is easy to use and beginner-friendly. It should have visual email-building tools, minimal popups, and an intuitive user interface. HubSpot is a great example of this, but there are plenty of other good options to consider.
Remember, too, that your email marketing platform will, ideally, be easy to use on a desktop and a mobile device. If you want to be able to create marketing materials and manage your email campaigns while you’re on the go, this is particularly beneficial.
Nobody wants to spend an arm and a leg on an email marketing platform, do they? At the same time, though, this doesn’t mean you should always select the cheapest option possible.
Sometimes, it’s worth it to put down your credit card and spend a bit more per month to gain access to better functionality, more features, a more usable user interface, the ability to reach a greater number of subscribers, etc.
Before you start searching for email marketing services, it’s a good idea to get clear on how much you can afford to spend on a monthly subscription service. This helps you to narrow down your search and ensures you don’t fall in love with a platform that’s way outside of your business’s budget.
Remember, too, that judging platforms by price alone is a dangerous game. It’s fine if the price of a platform is one of the deciding factors for you. However, going for the cheapest service possible (without thinking about anything else) could come back to bite you later.
The term “deliverability rate” describes how successful an email marketer is when it comes to getting their emails into their audience’s mailbox.
In other words, how many emails actually get delivered to their intended recipient, without getting sent to the spam folder, returned because of an incorrect email address, etc.?
There’s no point in using an email marketing platform if none of your emails are making it to people’s Gmail or Outlook inboxes, is there? When you’re comparing and contrasting different email marketing tools, take note of the specific actions you can take through the platform to increase your deliverability rates.
For example, can you flag clients for review after receiving a certain number of complaints or bounced emails? Can you remove problematic clients easily and monitor blacklists (blacklists are lists of IP addresses and domains that are known to send spam)?
Pay attention to people’s reviews and see what they have to say about the platform’s deliverability, too. Are they generally satisfied? Has their overall email deliverability rate gone up at all since they started using a particular tool?
This is especially important if you're using cold email software to reach out to prospects.
Of course, the best email marketing services will offer a high level of functionality. Like HubSpot and other popular platforms, it will provide a variety of marketing features and tools to help you expand your reach, create better email content for your audience, increase deliverability and open rates, and more.
The specific features and tools that will be of the most value to you will depend on your business, your goals, and the types of emails you want to send. However, the following are some of the most popular advanced features that email marketers look for and use most often in their campaigns:
- Visual campaign builders for easy design and marketing planning
- Pre-designed email templates
- Templates for drip campaigns and other types of email content
- A/B testing features
- Email segmentation
- Conditional content (content that’s only shown if something else happens first)
- Easy subscribe/unsubscribe options
Pay special attention to the features each platform offers when weighing your options. Remember, though, that more isn’t always better. Just because a service offers a specific feature, that doesn’t mean you have to use it.
Consider your own needs and goals. Then, look for the features and tools that are most likely to help you meet and accomplish them.
CRM and automation features
CRM (short for Customer Relationship Management) and automation features can also be helpful when you’re creating email marketing campaigns and looking to streamline your marketing process.
As the experts at HubSpot have pointed out, email marketing is the most effective when specific emails are sent to specific people at specific times. The more detailed and precise you can be with your emails, the more likely you are to see the desired outcomes from them.
A lot of the data you need to be able to send these emails is stored in your CRM platform. If an email marketing tool comes with this feature, it’s easier for you to take advantage of it and start sending out more targeted messages to your audience.
As for automation features, they make it easier for you to create and carry out more specific, targeted campaigns without having to dedicate a ton of time and energy to them. You’ll be able to simplify your email marketing strategy while also utilizing the information stored in your CRM software.
Analytics and Reports
If you’re going to invest in an email marketing platform and go through the trouble of creating and sending marketing emails, you might as well get a clear breakdown of what’s working and what isn’t, right?
The best email marketing service will provide you with lots of helpful data and clear reports on everything from the number of emails you send to your deliverability rate. That way, you can set clear goals, monitor your progress month to month, and identify potential issues right away.
When you’re choosing between different services, take note of the specific marketing analytics and reporting tools they offer. In general, the more information you can get from your campaigns, the better off you’ll be now and in the future.
These days, many email marketing services integrate with other platforms through Zapier. Zapier is a third-party tool that allows you to send data to more than 1,000 other third-party apps and tools.
If you want a more streamlined, interconnected system for yourself and your marketing team, look for a platform that integrates with Zapier. This will help you to automate various aspects of your marketing strategy.
If your email marketing platform of choice doesn’t integrate with Zapier, take note of the other applications and tools that it does integrate with. If it integrates with other tools that you use regularly, it might still be worth using, even if Zapier isn’t accessible.
It doesn’t matter how tech-savvy you and your team are. At some point, you’re going to need to reach out to the customer service team with a question about your email marketing platform.
When this happens, you’ll either be very happy that you chose a service with a great customer support network, or you’ll be kicking yourself because you didn’t take this into account when you were shopping around.
When it comes to evaluating customer support for an email marketing service, take note of the different options they have for contact customer service. For example, can you only reach them by phone? Can you send emails or chat with a representative live if you prefer?
Consider their availability, too. Do they have representatives available 24-7, or are they only available during business hours?
Don’t forget to factor in their average response time as well. Do they get back to customers fairly quickly, or are they known to take a few hours (or possible days) to respond?
Finally, don’t forget about security. No matter what kind of business you run, you need to protect your business’s data and your customers’ data. The best email marketing service will have features in place to help you make sure this happens.
Pay special attention to the security features and practices a specific email marketing service has put in place before you agree to work with them. Find out what they do in case a security issue arises, too.
Learning this information will give you peace of mind. It will also allow you to feel confident that, if something goes wrong, the email marketing platform’s team will work hard to get it fixed as quickly as possible.
Now, let’s look at the best email marketing service you can use for your business.
15 best email marketing tools for any business
Here are the top 15 best options for you to consider:
Currently, more than 1.2 million businesses use MailLite for their email marketing needs, and they collectively send over 1 billion emails per month.
Like many of the other email marketing platforms on this list, MailerLite’s team is dedicated to making the email marketing process as simple as possible. You don’t even need any HTML skills to be able to design and send impressive marketing emails to everyone on your mailing list.
MailerLIte also offers an easy-to-use platform with a clean, intuitive design and simple content editor for fast, frustration-free creation.
It’s no wonder over 1 million businesses prefer MailerLite to other email marketing platforms. The following are just some of the features this service offers:
- Drag and drop builder and email editor
- Templates for email newsletters and online forms
- Website and landing page builders
- Easy subscriber management
- Email automation
- Tagging to manage interest groups
- Personalization and segmentation
- A/B testing
- Robust analytics and campaign reports
- 24/7 live customer service
- Zapier integration
- Free Plan: $0 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 monthly emails
- Premium Plan: Prices start at $10 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails
All paid plans are available with a free 14-day trial.
EmailOctopus is dedicated to making email marketing easier and cheaper for businesses of all kinds, including startups.
This top-notch London-based company started in 2014 and is now used by over 54,000 businesses worldwide, including TicketTailor, Goodbox, and Tedium. Many bloggers, charities, and authors choose to use this platform, too.
EmailOctopus’s platform is designed to be simple and user-friendly. This makes it the perfect option for those who are new to the email marketing world, as well as those who aren’t particularly tech-savvy.
Even though EmailOctopus is designed with ease of use in mind, this email marketing service provider still offers a variety of features that help marketers create great campaigns, monitor their results, and make progress over time.
The following are some of the best features EmailOctopus provides its users:
- Pre-designed templates for welcome emails, drip campaigns, and more
- Easy email customization and editing
- Landing page and opt-in form design tools
- Easy-to-use automation tools
- Email segmentation and targeting options
- Detailed, easy-to-read analytics and reports
- Integrates with a variety of apps, including Shopify, Squarespace, and Gravity Forms
- Robust customer support options
- Starter: Free plan for up to 2,500 subscribers and up to 10,000 emails per month
- Pro: Prices start at $24 per month for up to 5,000 subscribers and up to 50,000 emails per month
EmailOctopus is also well-known for its affordability. The company even offers a cost savings calculator to help you see how much you can save by choosing them over other platforms.
Mailmodo describes itself as a complete email marketing software. It’s beloved and trusted by a wide range of businesses across all industries, from fintech companies like Volopay to B2C services like Livspace.
Mailmodo is a unique service within the email marketing world because it allows you to send AMP Emails by Google instead of traditional HTML emails.
This creates a one-of-a-kind email experience and allows your marketing emails to feel more like a website than a traditional message. All actions take place within the email, so recipients don’t have to navigate over to another webpage after opening.
Mailmodo offers a wide range of email marketing features, including the following:
- Choose between AMP and HTML emails
- Choose from over 50 email templates
- Mobile responsiveness
- Easy email personalization
- Calendar syncing
- Managed deliverability
- Subject line A/B testing
- Detailed analytics
- Easily accessible customer support
- Custom domains
- Simple contact management
- Integrates with a variety of tools, including Zapier, Shopify, Salesforce, Smartech, and Pipedrive
- Silver: $49 per month for unlimited contacts, 30,000 emails, and unlimited template creation
- Gold: $199 per month for unlimited contacts, 250,000 emails, and unlimited template creation
- Platinum: $499 per month for unlimited contacts, 1,000,000 emails, and unlimited template creation
New users can also enjoy a free trial, which allows them to send 250 emails per day.
ConvertKit is currently one of the most popular services on the market for your email marketing efforts. It’s designed to help creators of all kinds, from entrepreneurs to artists, build their audiences, foster connections, and easily sell products, subscriptions, and more.
Over 404,000 creators use ConvertKit to reach more than 253 million people. This platform is a favorite among a variety of bloggers, authors, podcasters, and musicians, including Neil Patel, Lindsey Stirling, James Clear, and Leon Bridges. If you want to follow in the footsteps of your favorite creative, ConvertKit is a great option to consider.
However, if can be on the pricier side, which may make some users want to look for ConvertKit alternatives.
When you consider the features ConvertKit offers, it’s not hard to see why so many creators love it. The following are some of the top features you’ll enjoy when you choose ConvertKit:
- Create custom landing pages and opt-in forms
- Offer automatic downloading
- Send personalized content
- Access a wide range of email templates
- Easy sales funnel automation
- Integrate with Zapier, Crowdcast, Shopify, Teachable, and more
- Free migration from other platforms
- Weekly live training sessions
- Free: $0 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Creator: Prices start at $29 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers (creators with this plan also get free migration from another platform, plus automated sales funnels and sequences)
- Creator Pro: Prices start at $59 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers (creators with this plan get everything in the creator plan, plus access to Facebook custom audiences, a newsletter referral system, subscriber scoring, and advanced reporting)
GetResponse is an online inbound marketing software. Many small businesses use this platform for email marketing, website building, landing page building, marketing automation, sales funnel creation, and more.
GetResponse has been in business for over 20 years and has become one of the most popular marketing software tools on the market today. It’s used by some of the world’s largest, most well-known brands, including IKEA, Stripe, and Zendesk.
GetResponse offers a variety of tools and features for all aspects of the marketing process. The software’s email marketing features are particularly noteworthy and include the following:
- Professional email templates
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop design tools
- Custom segmentation
- Dynamic content for higher levels of personalization
- Timing tools for higher open rates
- Options to add products and make emails shoppable
- Detailed analytics to assess opens, click-through rates, bounce rate, and more
- Automated, customized reports sent on your preferred schedule
- Basic: Pricing starts at $15 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers, provides access to email marketing, website building, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, and 1 sales funnel
- Plus: Pricing starts at $49 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers, provides access to everything in the Basic plan plus marketing automation, 5 sales funnels, webinars, and webinar funnels
- Professional: Pricing starts at $99 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers, provider access to everything in the Plus plan, plus unlimited marketing automation, web push notifications, paid webinars, and unlimited sales funnels
- Max: Custom pricing based on your business’s unique needs, provides access to everything in the Professional plan, plus dedicated support, transactional emails, account migration support, and access for multiple accounts/users
All plans come with a 30-day free trial.
6. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor aims to make it as easy as possible for large and small businesses to connect with their audiences.
This software offers access to a slew of easy-to-use email marketing and automation tools and is used by all kinds of businesses, from entertainment and retail to the technology and travel industries.
Campaign Monitor is used by a variety of high-level companies and agencies, too, including Rip Curl, Girl Boss, and even the Australian Red Cross. They also have a great email marketing blog worth checking out.
Campaign Monitor offers a wide range of easy-to-use email marketing features and tools that are perfect for beginning email marketers, including the following:
- Drag-and-drop email design
- Professional email templates
- Option to import brand colors and logos
- Smart segmentation to maximize ROI
- Link review tools to avoid broken links and other errors
- Marketing automation to create customized journeys
- Transactional email
- Detailed, easy-to-read analytics
- Integration with Shopify, Salesforce, Google Analytics, WordPress, Unbounce, and more
- Basic: $9 per month for up to 2,500 emails and unlimited users, comes with Campaign Monitor’s core features
- Unlimited: $29 per month for unlimited emails and unlimited users, comes with core features plus a countdown timer and timezone sending
- Premier: $149 per month for unlimited emails and unlimited users, comes with everything in the Unlimited Plan, plus advanced segmentation and premier customer support
All plans come with a free trial.
7. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is an all-in-one online marketing software that allows users to create branded emails, sell products online, build a website, and improve their search engine ranking. Constant Contact is designed to be used by marketers of all levels, from beginners to experts.
A variety of well-known brands rely on Constant Contact for their email and digital marketing needs, including Shabby Chic, Siena Farms, and Worldwide Fastener Sources. All of these brands have seen great results since including Constant Contact in their marketing strategy.
When it comes to email marketing features, Constant Contact offers a wide range of options, including the following:
- Drag-and-drop email editor
- Email marketing automation
- Email marketing for ecommerce
- Social marketing
- Contact list management
- Real-time results tracking
- Surveys and polls
- Sign-up forms
- Event promotion
- Integrates with Eventbrite, Shopify, WordPress, Quickbooks, Salesforce, and more
- Award-winning customer support
- Email: Pricing starts at $20 per month; the plan includes unlimited email templates, subject line A/B testing, and integrations with other platforms
- Email Plus: Pricing starts at $45 per month; the plan includes everything in Email along with automation, surveys, polls, coupons, dynamic content, and a new customer consultation
Both plans are available with a free trial and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
ActiveCampaign describes itself as a customer experience automation platform. It claims to activate the “entire customer experience” through an array of email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools.
ActiveCampaign is used by a variety of businesses, from ecommerce platforms to B2B and B2C companies. It offers support for all aspects of the digital marketing process, from reaching out to and engaging with customers to converting and closing deals.
ActiveCampaign provides users with a wide range of email marketing features and solutions, including the following:
- Drag-and-drop emails designer
- Templates for all kinds of emails, from broadcast emails to autoresponders
- Segmentation and dynamic content
- Easy personalization
- Split testing for easy performance reporting
- Integrates with a variety of plugin tools, including Zapier, WooCommerce, Unbounce, Facebook, and more
- Managed deliverability
- Custom data
- Mobile optimization
- Lite: Pricing starts at $9 per month for up to 500 users, plan includes email marketing, unlimited email sending, marketing automation, and 125+ templates
- Plus: Pricing starts at $49 per month for up to 500 users, plan includes everything in Lite plus landing pages, 50+ landing page templates, Facebook custom audiences, and SMS marketing
- Professional: Pricing starts at $129 per month for up to 500 users, plan includes everything in Plus along with predictive sending, predictive content, split automation, and attribution reporting
- Enterprise: Pricing starts at $229 per month for up to 500 users, plan includes everything in Professional plus custom reporting, free design services, unlimited email design testing, and a custom mail server domain
All plans are available with a free 14-day trial.
Drip offers powerful, but still simple email and SMS marketing tools built specifically for ecommerce businesses. It’s designed to help ecommerce businesses increase revenue and provide customers with personalized, automated marketing emails.
Drip is currently used by over 30,000 marketers, including Haute Hijab, The Spice House, and SomniShop, and has helped to generate more than $1 billion in revenue. It also has a 99 percent customer support satisfaction rating and a 4.5-star rating from G2 Crowd.
Drip offers a variety of easy-to-use email marketing features and tools, including:
- Custom data for easier customer targeting
- Segmentation and personalization
- Ecommerce playbooks for improved conversions and reduced cart abandonment
- Easy-to-read reports and analytics
- Integrates with Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and more
- Drip Email Marketing: Pricing starts at $19 per month for up to 500 subscribers
- SMS Messaging: Pricing starts at $0.015 per message sent
All of Drip’s email marketing and SMS messaging services are available with a free 14-day trial.
Mailchimp started in 2001 and has since become one of the most well-known email marketing services on the market today. Many famous brands use this platform, including Vimeo, TED, and New Belgium Brewing.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one integrated marketing platform that offers users an array of email marketing features, as well as ecommerce and customer management tools. The company also produces other marketing resources, such as podcasts and films, to help businesses expand their reach and increase their conversions.
Businesses of all kinds, as well as freelancers and independent creators, can use Mailchimp to manage all aspects of their email marketing and digital marketing strategies. The following are some of Mailchimp’s most appealing email marketing features:
- Easy-to-use email designer
- Professional email templates
- Landing page and social media ad design
- Audience management and segmentation tools
- Automated marketing
- Detailed data and campaign insights
- Award-winning 24/7 support
- Integrates with Squarespace, Stripe, Drupal, WordPress, and more
- Free: $0 per month for up to 2,000 contacts, plan includes email builder, marketing CRM, form and landing page design, website builder, and Mailchimp domain
- Essentials: Pricing starts at $9.99 per month for up to 500 contacts, plan includes everything in Free plus email templates, multi-step customer journeys, custom branding, A/B testing, and email and chat support
- Standard: Pricing starts at $14.99 per month for up to 500 contacts, plan includes everything in Essentials plus customer journey building, send-time optimization, behavioral targeting, custom templates, and dynamic content
- Premium: Pricing starts at $299 per month for up to 10,000 contacts, plan includes everything in Standard plus advanced segmentation, comparative reporting, multivariate testing, and phone support
Sendinblue offers email marketing solutions to help you build your business and promote your brand easily and effectively. This tool simplifies the email marketing process so you can quickly design and personalize emails, choose the right recipients, and send them out in the most streamlined, targeted way possible.
Sendinblue also offers additional services like SMS marketing, chat, and customer relationship management. The platform offers training sessions and resources to help marketers expand their reach and improve their strategy, too.
Sendinblue provides a simple and streamlined, yet highly effective, approach to email marketing. The following are some of the platform’s most noteworthy features:
- Sleek, professional email templates
- SMS and chat marketing
- Marketing automation
- Lead generation
- Transaction email
- List segmentation
- Landing page, signup form, and Facebook ad design
- Detailed reports and real-time statistics
- Integrates with WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Facebook Lead Ads, and more
- Free: $0 per month for up to 300 emails per day
- Lite: Pricing starts at $25 per month for 10,000 emails per day, plan comes with email support and the option to add on A/B testing and advanced statistics
- Premium: Pricing starts at $65 per month for up to 20,000 emails per day, plan comes with everything in Lite plus marketing automation, Facebook ads, landing pages, telephone support, and multi-user access
- Enterprise: Pricing available upon request, plan includes everything in Premium, plus priority sending, 20+ landing pages, customer success management, and access for 10+ users
Moosend touts itself as the fastest option for businesses to grow using email marketing.
Moosend is used by some of the biggest, most well-known brands in the world, including Vogue, Gucci, and TEDx. It provides businesses of all types and sizes with a robust collection of email marketing features and helps you to build smart, sophisticated email campaigns that help you see results sooner.
The following are some of the most beneficial email marketing features Moosend has to offer:
- Drag-and-drop email design
- Professional templates
- Automation workflows
- Behavior analysis
- Integrates with many plugin tools, including Salesforce, WooCommerce, WordPress, Zapier, and more
- Landing page design
- Landing page templates
- Newsletter templates
- Real-time analytics and data monitoring
- Free: $0 per month for core features (includes email campaigns, sign-up and subscription forms, basic templates, automation workflow designer, and real-time reporting and analytics)
- Pro: Pricing starts at $8 per month for up to 2,000 subscribers, plan includes everything in Free plus landing pages, transactional emails, and phone support
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, plan includes everything in Pro plus custom reporting, account management, and platform onboarding and migration
Aweber is used by businesses of all sizes, from startups to large companies, as well as freelancers and creatives, to build more connections through email marketing. This platform provides you with all the tools you need to design and create professional emails, no matter how new you are to the email marketing world.
From beginners to more advanced marketers, everyone can use Aweber to create the best marketing emails. Here are some of the features this platform offers to help you grow your business and build your brand:
- Design emails with Canva
- Access free stock images
- Automate and schedule campaigns
- Segment email lists for easier targeting
- Organize subscribers using tagging
- Robust reporting for detailed insights
- No delivery outsourcing, which improves deliverability rates
- Integrates with WordPress, Paypal, Squarespace, Wix, and more
- Free: $0 per month for up to 500 subscribers and 3,000 emails
- Pro: Pricing starts at $19.99 per month for up to 500 subscribers, unlimited emails, and unlimited list profiles
Both the free and paid plans offer access to all integrations, free migration, and 24/7 live support via chat, email, and phone.
Autopilot is an email marketing platform designed to help you make more money from your marketing messages. It promises to help businesses to increase website conversions, organize subscribers, target audience members, create and send branded content, and make smart decisions with insightful reports and easy-to-read dashboards.
There are lots of reasons to choose Autopilot over other email marketing platforms, including its robust list of features. Here are some of the most sought-after features it provides:
- Simple drag-and-drop editor for easy email design
- Easily build product catalogs with coupons, product recommendations, and more
- AI suggestions for better subject lines
- Built-in A/B testing
- Email sentiment reactions
- Built-in revenue attribution
- Timezone-based deliveries
- Free: $0 per month for up to 2,000 contacts; the plan includes 1 playbook, basic email marketing features
- Campaign: $29 per month for up to 2,000 contacts; the plan includes everything in Free plus 3 playbooks, audience retargeting, geotargeting, and email support
- Pro: $99 per month for up to 5,000 contacts; the plan includes everything in Campaign plus 15 playbooks, playbook actions, A/B testing, and timezone-based delivery
- Business: $299 per month for up to 20,000 contacts, plan includes everything in Pro plus 30 playbooks, outbound activities, and custom roles and permissions
15. Benchmark Email
Benchmark Email offers powerful email marketing tools designed to help you maximize your business’s growth. It’s designed to be simple yet effective so you can create professional emails as quickly as possible and avoid the steep learning curves that come with some other email marketing platforms.
Benchmark Email is currently used by many major brands, including Audi, Office Depot, Courtyard Marriott, and Curves. The company also partners with a variety of respected companies, including Google, Zendesk, Litmus, and AT&T.
Benchmark Email offers a variety of email marketing features, but it doesn’t bog you down with tools you don’t need. Here are some of the best features Benchmark Email provides:
- Drag-and-drop email builder
- Email checklists
- Form building tools
- Automation workflows
- A/B testing
- Robust analytics and reporting
- Integrates with Zapier, Shopify, Paypal, Zendesk, and more
- Free Plan: $0 per month for up to 500 contacts and 250 emails per month
- Pro: Pricing starts at $13 per month for up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails per month
- Enterprise: Pricing available upon request; the plan offers unlimited emails per month and advanced email marketing features (email white labeling, dedicated IP, etc.)
Final thoughts: The best email marketing service
The search for the best email marketing service doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Keep this list in mind and you’ll have no trouble finding a platform that works for you and your business.
Want to learn more about email marketing? Check out some of our other email marketing guides today. Feel free to follow up with us on our social media channels, too, to stay in touch and keep up with the latest news.
Keep up with marketing trends
Get the weekly newsletter keeping thousands of marketers in the loop.